The tiny town of Tutwiler, MS. looms large in the history of blues music. It was where W.C. Handy first heard a blues song 'Where the Southern Cross the Dog' being played by a man at the railway station there in 1903. A series of murals which depicts the meeting line a brick wall. The grave of Sonny Boy Williamson II is also located there.